Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Whiff of joy - Challenge 51

Evening all

Quick post tonight as I wanted to get this card in for the WOJ challenge this week, which was to use a die cut on your card.

I hate trying to photo my cards at night as I don't seem to avoid that washed out feeling. Despite that I really like this card for its simplicity
I also love this stamp and have been dying to do a monochromatic version of her ever since I saw one that the very talented Bev Rochester made last year.
Recipe: 188/365
Stamp: WOJ - Lizzie with Muff,
Paper: Pebbles - snow fun flakes, Grey pearlescent card embossed using Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Snowflakes. Die Cuts used - Nestabilities labels 4 & Fancy tags. Finished with ribbon from stash and a liberal amount of star dust stickles

Night all

Hugs

Saraxx

No comments: