Pages

Thursday 22 October 2009

Stampin for the weekend - 20

Evening all

What a lovely day its been today after all of the rain earlier this week. I managed to get out into the garden and do some of the chores that had been piling up literally!

My reward for all that hard work was an afternoon of crafting Yeah! I actually have a few birthday cards to make and to start with I needed a 21st card for my very sweet hairdresser & neighbour Emma. She loves purple so that was one easy decision & the stamp I have been saving up especially for her as the three girls look just like her and her two BF. She is quite a classy sort of girl for her age and so I used the lovely simple sketch on Stampin' for the weekend.




Recipe: 190/365 Stamp: Rubber Romance. Paper - Basic Grey - Eva. Coloured in Copics & the glasses have some glossy accents
Back later with another card... Have to dash now & make dinner.......
Saraxx

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card, Sara:O) Love the pretty image, fab colouring. Great take on Amy's sketch.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)

Penni said...

Excellent - I love this image and you've coloured it beautifully.

Great take on the sketch!!!

Thanks for joining in the fun at SFTW this week. Good Luck!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Gunn (Merete) said...

I love this fun card with a great image in beautiful color, and the way you added the numbers are fab.Cool DP as well.
Thanks for joining SFTW.
Gunn :-D