Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2009

Simon Says stamp - Get well soon

Hi all

Another card this time for the Simon says Stamp challenge which was to make a get well soon card. I ended up thinking this was rather apt as I have spent all day freezing in the house as the supposed Indian Summer has not arrived at Cobham & my central heating has broken down.... aaahhh. I may need to send this to myself at this rate as British Gas can't come out until tomorrow...

This card used the sketch over at Truely Scrumptious and I used a couple of stamps from Stamps by Judith to create the image, coloured it with watercolour pencils and covered it with glossy accents

Here is a close up - he doesn't look well does he!

Recipe: 200/365 Stamps: Stamps by Judith, Sentiment from Rubberneckers. Paper: Doodlebug & Bazzill bling. Ribbon from stash
Thanks for looking
Sara xx

No comments: