Pages

Saturday 24 October 2009

Sunday Sketch & Stamp - 13

Morning all

I am off to the Glitter Pot today to do a class with the lovely Jane Gill and a bunch of very lovely ladies. These days are always more about the people than necessarily going for the actual class, but Jane's technique are very inspirational so I get two for the price of one so to speak!

Whilst I am out I thought I would leave a card I have made for my neighbour Annie ( I did say I had a lot of birthday cards to make!).

I used the sketch from Sunday Sketch & Stamp, which fitted with this lovely stamp. I have used my copics again & can say I am really starting to get the hang of these, but still like my distressed inks best!

Recipe:193/365 Stamps: Miss Anya from the Greetings farm, Sentiment from Whiff Of Joy. Papers: Dovecraft - Aquamarine floral flowers & Coordinations. Flowers are die cut using the Quickutz nesting flower sets, a Martha Stewart Punch & liberal amounts of Stickles!

Have fun & don't forget the clocks go back tonight so we all get an extra hour in bed - I wish!!!! LOL

Hugs

Saraxx

2 comments:

Arianne said...

Great card!
Thanks for playing along with us at SS&S!

Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team

Claire said...

Great card! I love those flowers.

Thanks for joining in with us at SS&S.