Pages

Monday 26 October 2009

October Weekend


Hi all
Thought I would quickly post the cards I made at the weekend.

194/365 - This first one was from the Make and Take at Crafts u Love on Friday. It is a very quick card using the Papermania clear sets - Deck the halls.

The base card is stamped in Versamark with one of the snowflakes. The reindeer is coloured with copics. Bit of stickles on the antlers and all finished!
This card was made at the all day class at The Glitter Pot with Jane Gill. The day was all about using her new peel Offs. As someone who doesn't really use peel-off's I thought I would see if I could add another medium to my repertoire

195/365 - This card used a whole raft of bits and pieces to 'fill' the holes of the bubble tree peel off. I mainly used peel off holographic circles, glass beads, seed beads, diamante and a few buttons.

The pot was made using some bugle beads from a new range of beads at the Glitter Pot. We also used some of the negative elements from the peel of to change the shape of the tree slightly, which means that the cards can be altered to all be unique. The card was covered with My Mind's Eye Double Sided Paper - Twirling Circles

This next card 196/365 was a gate fold card which used the ribbon peel off and was coloured with Inktense pencils. We then attached the knotted ribbon using glue and finished it off with a bow on top. Very quick and easy.
In the final card 197/365 the peel off was stuck onto acetate and coloured with peel off pens on the reverse. The side panel was stamped with a small snowflake and a bow attached to the bottom. As you can see on the top photo we all used different colour ways and they all looked exceptional together.
So thanks for looking and I will be back later with a couple of cards I have made.
Hugs
Sara xx







1 comment:

Jane Gill said...

Your cards look great Sara. Glad you enjoyed the class. I did too, such a great group of ladies. Looking forward to seeing you soon, Jane xx.