Pages

Wednesday 28 October 2009

Cute Card Thursday - 83

Hi all

Today's card is keeping with the Xmas theme - I still have a few to make !! However once again I have combined a couple of challenges, firstly Cute Card Thursday to include candy corns and I also used the sketch from Just magnolia.

The two papers both have candy themes within them and this cute little Tilda just fitted the bill. (I didn't realise until I was half way throught the post, that the flower had popped up in the middle so looks a bit odd - oops but I have now corrected!! )
A close up (without flower LOL) .........

Recipe: 202/365 Stamps: Tilda with Ornament & Christmas Tag, Magnolia coloured with distressed inks. Papers: Imaginisce - Polar Expressions Flannel PJ's, Basic Grey - Eskimo kisses. Flowers & Holly from Woodware Punch covered with stickles & ribbon from stash.
Thanks for looking
Hugs
Sara xx

3 comments:

Annie said...

such a pretty Christmas card with cute Tilda! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT. hugs, annie x

Marcea said...

This is such a wonderful card full of such pretty details. I love your image and your take on this weeks sketch by Martine. Thankyou so much for joining us on JM this week
-x-

Martine said...

oh this is so pretty, wonderful colours and papers used and such pretty embellies and details, thanks so much for joining us over at JM this week :)


xx

Martine