Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Speedy Cards part 2

Dear all

Today's cards include the other half of the cards made at my recent class at The Glitter Pot with Alex Kamann. Both cards are made using the resist technique with the very pretty new Penny Black wooden stamp - Flamboyant. The first one is simply stamped with versafine and embossed with clear detailed embossing powder. I then used daubers to add distress inks to the paper. For this one I used Broken China, Peeled Paint and Seedless preserve


The second one is similar to the one above, but this time the image is stamped in Imperial Purple versafine and then in versamark just to the right to create a slight halo effect, then embossed in clear and the distress inks added as above, only this time I only used the Peeled Paint and Broken China.



As this is a scheduled post I have no news yet on my ESIL, so please keep those positive thoughts flowing her way.

Thanks

No comments: