Pages

Thursday 2 April 2009

Opening post

Well spring has sprung so to speak and the clocks have gone forward and here is my first post on my first ever blog. (How exciting!!) LOL

I originally set my blog link up last August, but for one reason or another I have dilly dallied around and have only now set the wheels in motion. So here goes....

On Jan 1st I made a New Years resolution to not buy a single card and to make the equivalent of one card per day.
The intention was to also photograph these cards and include them on my blog, but as I am some 4 months behind with the photography I will be putting together a slide show of the edited highlights and including that over the next few days.

I am happy to say that so far I am pretty much on track as I have made 87 of my 365 cards for this year. This is mainly due to making a large number of Valentines and birthday cards being commissioned for work collegues and friends.

So when ever I post I will include an update of the number of cards I have made to make sure I at least make one of my resolutions happen.

Thanks for reading

No comments: