Pages

Monday 20 April 2009

Big Birthdays

Well this post is hopefully my final catchup of the day. My parents finally went home today so I have spent the whole evening doing all the things I had not manage to do over the last few days, namely finishing off the two birthday cards I needed for my lovely work colleague Michele.

One is for the staff to sign and one is from me.


This one (92:365) was for everyone to sign. So I left plenty of room inside to sign.


Recipe:
Stamps: Alota stamps - Happy Birthday, Hero Arts - Special Birthday, Penny Black - Scrolling along Papers: Magenta - Dancing Butterflies, Bazzill Bling - In the pink & Petty Cash, Craftwork Cards 8x8 white card stock. Other: Chipboard templates, Nestabilities, MS Punch, Cuttlebug - Butterflies (cut & emboss) and Birds & Swirls.
The next card was designed as I hated having all my birthday cards with numbers on the front so I stuck one inside...! LOL.
93:365



Of course it had to be a Gorjuss girl for a gorgeous girl! I really enjoyed making this card as all the colours are so spring fresh and I carried the colours from the paper all the way through.

The fun of this card is only revealed once you pull the ribbon to the right and everything slides out on either side and all the words are revealed. Don't you just love it...
I will definitely use this template again.




Recipe:
Stamps: Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Girls - Sitting & a little birdie told me. Inkadinkado Birds Galore, words & numbers - Fourth Dimension.
Papers:Bazzill Bling - Bankroll, Basics - Lakeshore & Java, Bobunny Abbey Road- Sky
Other: Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa, Coloursoft Pencils, Sansador,Stickles - Diamond, Green Ribbon, Nestabilities - Hexagonal, Pearl - stash, Punches - Woodware.
Night all
Saraxx

No comments: