Pages

Saturday 4 April 2009

Lucky day

Well two posts in two days I suppose thats not too bad considering it took me three months to get started!

I was going to post last night but got too wrapped up in the Gorjuss 2 release party. The thread was running so fast it was really hard to keep up, but got there in the end. The new set is gorjuss (please excuse the pun). The FK site kept crashing due to the volume of traffic so will go back on after posting this and pre-order the stamps, which are available until the 11th April.

Anyway back to my real reason for posting. I had the most delightful phone call yesterday telling me I had won the raffle from the Crafts U Love Demo Day last weekend. So as it was such a sunny day I slipped the roof down on the car and the OH & I sped down the see the lovely ladies in the shop and pick up my lovely prize. Of course a few other goodies were smuggled into a basket for purchase whilst the OH wasnt looking!!

So my prize consisted of a load of lovely bits and pieces and a blank recipe box for altering. I have to admit I have really only ever made cards and have only ever dabbled with one scrapbook to date so the ideas are not really flowing yet, albeit I think the final version may well end up as storage for my cuttlebug folders. Watch this space girls I will post the final version.

So tonight I will set up my slide show of past cards and post a couple of the recent 87 cards made
to this year. Note: Still 87 as been to busy spending to actually add to the totall yet!

No comments: