Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2009

First Challenge

Hello everyone,

Well the time had to come where I had to embrace the blogging craft world of challenges, but being the chicken I am I thought I would start off by setting myself a challenge first before I ventured into the outside world so to speak. LOL
So where to start ....

I had a look through my stash and came across a sheet of Penny Black stickeroos, which are not really my thing (whats the point of taking out all the fun bit of stamping and colouring in!!!). So with stickers in hand I set off to use all the stickers up in one go.
Here are the results:
Recipe: 94 & 95/365

Penny Black Stickers - A bunch of love
Craftwork cards scallop card,Bazzill bling . Embellies from Stash
Cats eys ink
  • Card above uses cuttlebug embossing folder - Bloom dots & Cut and emboss set - with gratitude
    Card to left uses Cuttlebug embossing folders - Bloom Dots and Hearts

Recipe: 96/365
Penny Black Stickers
Flowers from Lakeland Limited
Cuttlebug folders - Stylized flowers
Scalloped Square - Nestabilities
Message: Craftwork Cards
Brads & glitter from stash











Recipe: 97:365

  • Penny Black stickers (as before)


  • Paper - Deja Vu - Fresh mango, Bazzill bling


  • Frame - Sizzix - Bigz frame W/swirls & Flowers with additional swirls using EK Success large swirl Punch


  • Embellies - Craft work cards covered in Cats eye ink


  • Recipe: 98:365
    Paper: My Mind's Eye Double Sided Paper - Bloom - Eye Candy


  • Martha Stuart punch- Doily


  • Message - Craftword Cards Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Borders - With Love











Recipe: 99:365
  • Paper: Scrappy cat - Lucious Lime
  • Stamps: Woodware Jane's Script














Recipe 100:365 (Treble figures - WHOOO...)
Paper: My Mind's Eye Double Sided Paper - Bloom - Eye Candy,Bazzill Dotted Swiss Card - Clover Leaf
  • Stamps: Woodware Jane's Script
  • Flowers and brad from Stash









Recipe:101:365


Paper: Bazzil Bling and Dotted swiss card as before

Tiny woodware flower (doubled up)
Stamp: Woodware Janes Script





















And finally (drum roll please)................... I managed to get a total of 9 cards from one sheet. Not bad for one days crafting. (102:365

I think this is my favourite of the 'series' (oh look at me! LOL)
All of the items I have used in this card are itemised in the other cards above.
Phew I don't know about you, but I'm worn out now.
Speak to you soon
Sara x



No comments: