Pages

Thursday 12 November 2009

Totally Gorjuss - 3

Back again!! Give the weather was so bad this afternoon I thought I would make another card and go for something really rich. I picked this fabulous flocked striped paper aas my starting point. Next it had to be the Totally Gorjuss 'bling' challenge and I thought I would have go at one of the very popular Easel cards that was on Secret Crafter and the papers I used qualified it for the Basic Grey challenge.

I'm still on the Christmas card treadmill, but with papers as gorgeous as these it makes life so easy. The bling is all over the card a little OTT, but thats me!! LOL. The stickles has been out again on the flowers, papers, charm and the image plus the pearls and card candy add another dimension. The photos don't really do the papers and colours justice, but ho hum I know!

The easel card was actually very easy to make. I went back to the trusty 6x6 size which made it a real sinch  when cut from 12 x 12 cardstock.

The close up, which shows off the lovely message on the Bobunny papers and the cut little snow flake charm .
Recipe 216/365 Stamps: Gorjuss Girl - A little birdy told me coloured with Copics Papers: Basic Grey -  Eskimo Kisses, 7 Gypsies - Savannah Flock paper Stripe, BoBunny - 12" Believe Cutout. Card candy - craftwork cards. Punch - Martha Stewart - Branch. Flowers - Poinsettia by Prima. Brads, pearls, spacers and charm from stash.

Thanks for looking

Hugs

Sara xx

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Absolutely stunning!!

Mandy

Minxy said...

Super sweet creation, love the bold colour combo :)

hugs minxy