Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Cocktail Hour

Hi all

Another quick post as this week seems to be disappearing so rapidly. This card is a break from all the christmas cards I have been making and uses the lovely sketch over at Sketch Saturday and follows the theme over at Cute Card Thursday.

I don't know about you, but I'm getting pretty excited about going to the NEC this week. I am going on Friday with my friend Hilary and already have a shopping list as long as my arm, let alone thinking about all the things I don't even know I want yet!! LOL. So I suppose this is quite an apt card as by the time we have driven to Brum and back I don't think I will even make it past the first martini !!

Recipe: 207/365 Stamps: Cocktail  & Bubbles- Dimension Fourth, Shaken but not stirred - Craftwork cards all coloured in Copics & cocktail glass covered with Glossy accents.  Papers: Doodlebug - Confetti, Bazzill Dotted Swiss Card - Irish Eyes & Grape Jelly. Ribbon from stash and a liitle sprinkle of stickles!

Tomorrow I am on a course so had better get on with my prep!

Thanks for looking

Ciao

Sara xx


No comments: