Pages

Friday 27 November 2009

Sunday Sketch & Stamp

Hi all

Hopefully you are reading this on Friday and therefore my scheduling has worked. Although we are not going to France until Sunday I have so much on I had to get everything planned in advance.

Todays card is using the lovely sketch over on Sunday Sketch and stamp. I wanted to keep the design simple and therefore went for the Inkadinkado christmas silhouette set and used the trailing angel, who is so beautiful in her own right.

Recipe: 230/365 Stamp: Inkadinkado silhouette embossed in detail gold. Papers White pearl and gold mirri card. Other: Nestie - mega rectangles, gold ribbon, small domed gold stickers & loads of stickles!


Thanks for looking

Hugs

Sara xx

2 comments:

Arianne said...

Great colors!
Thank you for joining our challenge.

Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team

SemSee said...

Such a beautiful card! I love that embossed gold - so gorgeous! And such a great take on my sketch! Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Sunday Sketch & Stamp! Hugs, Sem x (SS&S DT)