Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2009

Mojo Monday - 111

Hi all

This is a double quick post tonight as I am really pooped after a day shopping in Guildford with the girlies. We managed to pick up a few bits and pieces to start our Xmas lists, but mainly I got frustrated at the rubbish that stores seem to think they can over package and over price at this time of year in the name of Christmas. Ho hum it looks like I am going to have to get my thinking cap on and put the extra time I currently have on my hands to better use.

The card today follows the sketch over on Mojo Monday and uses the elements spots and stripes required on the Papertake Weekly challenge.

                                                                                                                                                                                     

 Recipe: 206/365 Stamp - Surprise by Elizabeth Bell for SCACD coloured with Distressed Inks. Papers: Basic Grey Wassail - Spice Tea & Noel. Sentiment from Craftwork Cards. Silk Ribbon, Diamante from stash.

As always Elizabeth Bell has designed some fab new stamps and I picked these ones from Quixotic paperie.
The other stamps will no doubt be making a show sometime very soon!

 Thanks for looking

Hugs

Sara xx


No comments: