Pages

Thursday 17 September 2009

Catch up

Hi Again

I was too tired to to post last night following another fun packed day in the workhouse. I suppose I really shouldn't moan as at least I have a job.
So back to what I have been up to to in last few weeks. The first weekend in September saw the Glitterpots Birthday Bash so of course I had to go and support one of my favourite craft shops with a little retail therapy. It was also a significant Birthday for Kay Carley one of my fav demonstrators so knowing how strange I found crossing over into a new decade last year I thought I would bring her a little treat along. My BF's & work colleagues did this for me last year and I really appreciated it so I thought I would pass the thought along. I made a chocci cake and a card and delivered them to her in a quiet moment between demos'.

Here is the card, which had to contain lilac as it is Kay's fav colour and I wanted something feminine which is also a departure for me.


recipe 177/365
Stamps: Inkadinkado - Mindscape
Others: Craftwork cards, scalloped card, prima flowers, stickles, liquid pearls, paper from stash.
Needless to say I had a good spend and bought the two other boxes of copics to complete the range. So it looks like I really will have to get to grips with these now I have invested in the whole lot!!
Off to bed now
Toodle Pip
Sarax

1 comment:

Kay Carley said...

Hi Little Minx!!

Your card was fab and I absolutely LOVE it. Once I've stopped displaying it with all my other birthday cards I will move it into my craft room and put it on display in there!

Thanks again for everything!

Kay xx