Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Back on track

Hi all

I have finally got myself back up to date with my blogging and have also been busy at my craft desk. Not only have I been making cards, but I have been busy reorganising all my unmounted stamps onto stamped laminated cards & boxing them so I can find the one I want without having to search through loads of folders. Impressive eh The problem is I keep finding more and more stamps that I have not even inked up yet. So many in fact that I think I will have to try and ban any stamps from my shopping list this weekend when I am at Ally Pally (ha ha how likely is that) I will post some shots when I am finished. In the meantime here is the card I made for Dean last week he is not very keen on fancy cards so I always have to try and keep them quite simple, but definitely like this new cuttlebug folder for men's cards.

Recipe: 179/365
Stamp from Hero's Arts using Brilliance Ink in Starlight Black both from Crafts U Love, Tab punch - Stamping up. Card Candy - Humbugs and Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Diamond Plate. Paper all from stash

Hugs
Sarax


No comments: