Pages

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Double take



Hi Everyone

At last some good weather with a bit of blue sky showing its face. Looking at the weather forecast tonight it won't be for long, but at least all the previously forecast snow is not going to be as bad as predicted. Of course as the weather was nice today we only ventured out for a little while and spent the rest of the day crafting (typical me! LOL). So I managed to make quite a few cards, but am only posting two last minute ones for challenges and will post the rest when I don't have a card to show.

Firstly this one is for Truly Scrumptious, which was a sketch and an added option to use the colour combo, pink, green & black and also for a Spoonful of Sugar which had a theme of 'lots of layers'


The card has 6 layers including the image so I think it definately qualifies. I used the absolutely gorgeous fairy on tiptoe from Lily of the Valley. They have a new release of stamps due out on Monday 25th and judging by the sneak peaks I have had this week on the DT sites these are going to be very popular. I have included the copics I used below and then I painted everything in site with Stardust Stickles just for a change!! LOL


Recipe: Stamps - Lily of the Valley - Fairies - Tiptoe. Papers - DCWV Nana's Nursery, Coordinations. Sentiment - Craftwork cards. Flowers - Prima. Punch - Martha Stewart

I will be back shortly with my second card

Thanks for looking

Hugs

No comments: