Pages

Monday 11 May 2009

Late Post for May bank holiday


AAAAH

I have trying to post this entry onto my blog for the last couple days and I keep having issues. Technology & I really don't mix LOL

So here goes.... my third attempt! I'm going to break this down into three posts in an attempt to sneak my entries into the 'puter.
So last week end ended up being really great as I managed to persuade Dean to take me down to the Glitter Pot on the Sunday in exchange for a nice lunch in a pub on route. There were some great demo's there and I picked up some really great ideas. Paula Pascule was using the new Co-ordinations Whitewash, which looks great with the cuttlebug folders. Jane Gill was showing us a miriade of uses for the Woodware Chippies and the lovely Stamping Caz was of course demoing the new 'Little edition' Penny Black stamps which were gorgeous and meant I had to have a little spend. Well it would be rude not too.......
So on bank holiday Monday I agreed to give up my 'crafting' day to go for a long walk. This ended up being a bit of a long walk interspursed with visits to some pubs on routs around the villages Cobham as the weather was pretty dodgey.

In between all the pub hopping we did manage to take a couple of shots of the blue bells.
And when Dean collapsed on the sofa later on I finally managed to to get some crafting done

No comments: