Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

LIM Week 73

Hi all

Well I did say I went a bit crazy yesterday for the challenge over at Less is more well not content with that I really went fruit loop and made three more!!

They all use the same thin dark cream DL cards which have been knocking round for a while in the cobwebby regions of the craft room and the Hello Gorgeous set from Penny Black



The light is deceptive on the photos as really looks like I have taken them with no flash but they are in a very dark cream .... honest ...... and of course badly taken haha.

Well as always thanks for looking
Hugs

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Wow! I'd love a car like that - not sure I'd want to park it though!!

FAB!

Kathyk

Kerry said...

Love them all. Great image, must see if I can get this one.

Mandi said...

What a terrific car, Id love one like that, but, maybe in pink lol
Thanks so much
mandi
"Less is More"

Kay Carley said...

Hi Sara. Just wanted to say thanks for all your help at the weekend. It was lovely to see you!! xx