Pages

Tuesday 10 August 2010

On the move

Dear all

We now have some limited access to email, which gives me an opportunity to update everyone with our news.

The house is nearly finished, just a bit of snagging and the floors to put down then we can move back in. Its so exciting to finally have a move date and I can't wait to put all of my bits and pieces back in their new homes.

The sort of bad news it that I won't be able to get my craft room up and running cos guess what we are off again, but this time around the world!! We leave on the 12th September bound for the far East with all sorts of adventures planned for the following 11 months. So with bitter sweet anticipation I will be stroking everything reverently before packing my craft stuff up in the loft (well the remaining stash after my mother had raided it!!).

We are going to set up an adjacent Blog which we will use a a travel journal. As soon as I have pulled my finger out I will let you know the link!

Catch you soon

Hugs


No comments: