Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2009

Sugar Bowl - Challenge 24

Hi all
I'm back from my little trip to Lille and have been a busy bee today catching up with all of my chores. So I will post some of my photo's later in the week.

Well some of my attempts at scheduling my posts ended up on the wrong days, but that was more the author than the system!  whoops!.

So today we are back to real time and I have just got time to load this card for the my first time playing in the Sugar Bowl with a sketch designed by the uber talented Marlene and a requirement for some Zig-zag.


I used the adorable Pip with presents and coloured him with  copics. The presents were Glamour dusted  and the hat was trimmed with white flock, which I was introduced to by Jane Gill at the weekend (where we made a futher 3 Xmas cards). 
.
A close up above really shows off the fur trimmed hat


Recipe: 235:365 Stamps: Pip with Presents from Funky Kits, Papers from Craftwork cards and some glamour dust, white flocking and some glossy accents.

Thanks for looking

Hugs

1 comment:

Lilian said...

Gorgeous coloring Sara! Love your cute card!
Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!